Tilda, daughter of Bard
Phil Coulson would quietly wet himself and poor Bucky wouldn’t really know what to do with him, with someone who’s such an earnest fan with such good intentions, who really just wants his autograph and to ask him about what Steve was like pre-serum, and to show him his pretty new guns. He appreciates Phil’s dedication and competence, but its disconcerting to meet someone who sees him the way Phil does. He asks Steve about it, and he’s relieved and entertained to hear about how awkward he was with Steve the first time they met too.
Fitz and Simmons would be awe struck, but they’d want to see the arm, and they’d probably casually ask him to open jars and such, and it isn’t until the third or fourth time that he realizes that there’s pressure sensors on everything and they’re quietly taking measurements. But they’re so sweet and quiet about it, and they seem so genuinely fascinated that he doesn’t say anything, but he stops wearing the gloves around them, rolls up both sleeves sometimes. He still refuses to let Simmons take blood.
Skye says a lot of stuff he doesn’t quite understand, but nobody seems to be able to keep up when she makes pop culture references or brings up computer things, so he doesn’t feel bad. He appreciates her attitude, and sometimes she says things that remind him of Steve, the way she wants so badly to do the right thing.
Mostly though, he likes to sit in the cockpit with May. They don’t say much, but when they talk, she understands, and he appreciates that.
*gets period* *dentist pokes head through the window* ‘you’re bleeding because you dont floss enough’
*dramatic end credit music*
Will our hero stick to his diet? And just how much paperwork does it take to rig a Korean election?
Find out in two years.
INCOMING SHUFFLESNUFFLER DETECTED
AUTOMATED DEFENSE SYSTEMS ONLINE
putting this here for when i get sads.
omg instant happys
BOTTOM LEFT ONE LOOK AT IT SNUGGLE!!
I want a cat or person to do that to me.
The best is the bunny flopping down in next to it’s cat buddy. Those who don’t know: That isn’t a bunny lying down to go to sleep, that’s the bunny going HEY I LOVE YOU AND REALLY TRUST YOU AND YOU’RE ACE. Buns don’t get more relaxed than that :3
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1) Favorite video game character?
I only recently started playing video games again but I really like LoZ so I’m gonna say Link.
2) If you could live anywhere in the universe, where would it be and why?
Somewhere in Europe with big hills or mountains and lots of places to explore, because I love exploring. Also countries in Europe are really small compared to Australia, so I could go for a day trip and discover a whole new culture and I think that’s really cool.
3) What would an Amortentia potion smell like to you? (or if you aren’t familiar with Harry Potter, top 3 favorite smells)
A new book, vanilla, and that fake raspberry smell in shampoos
4) What would your superhero(ine) outfit look like?
There’d be spandex, and a cape that I could wrap around myself if I get cold because I don’t think spandex is very insulated or whatever. It’d probably be either dark blue and black or dark green and gold.
5) Have you ever been outside of your home country, and if yes, where?
When I was fourteen I went to Russia and had a stopover in Singapore and another one in Germany. Also last year I went to England and Wales with a stopover in Bangkok.
6) Ideal pet?
A Shetland Sheepdog or Border Collie or a cat that I can hold without getting itchy eyes.
7) What songs/musicians/bands do you listen to when you are sad?
Jack Johnson, anything from Disney. Instrumentals are good for sad times too. Or, recently, I just play my Winter Soldier playlist, which is never a good idea because it just makes me more sad.
8) Can you make shadow puppets with your hands?
I can make a dog and that’s about it.
9) Favorite show from your childhood?
Rugrats. (Actually we’ve got the movies on VHS and on Saturday almost my whole family sat down to watch the first one. Keep in mind I’m 18 and my siblings’ ages range from 20 to 28)
10) Elves, Dwarves, Humans, or Halflings (Hobbits)?
11) What is your usual fast food order?
It’s always some kind of chicken burger or sub because chicken.
1) Where do you hope to be in ten years time?
2) Name two things you love most about yourself.
3) What’s your favourite Disney movie and why?
4) If you could interact with anyone alive or dead, who would they be, what would you do, and why? (ie., punch Hitler, have a jam session with Elvis, have dinner with the Queen, etc.)
5) Same as no. 4, but with a fictional character.
6) Which fictional character do you think you’re most like and why?
7) Which Hogwarts house are you in?
8) If you could live in any fictional universe (ie., Marvel, Doctor Who, Merlin, etc.) which would you choose and why?
9) Apple or Android/PC?
10) How big is your DVD collection?
11) What was your favourite toy when you were little?
petition for Avengers 2 to be a musical and the only person who doesn’t know its a musical is Tony
are you fucking serious that’s how it ends jesus fucking shit
If you don’t strategically eat your food so that the last bites to go in your mouth are the tastiest look at your choices
do you ever just remember that sebastian stan is a real person who kissed guys and had a terrible blonde hair dye and is awkward in interviews and has a high heel fetish and who can act like a dream and is ultimately the most adorable threat to millions of people
Cutest thing ever - Vine by Cheyenne Moore
SHRIEKS THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST